Is tinnitus a problem of yours? If it is, we are going to talk about a product that addresses it and does more. This product can be also taken by those who do not have the condition since it has plenty of benefits that would make you healthier in the long run. Are you dying to know what this is?
Enter Neurossential, HealthPLUS Lab’s wonderful supplement.
We are going to discuss what this can do for you in this Neurossential product review. Know how it can eliminate tinnitus, offer you other health benefits, what is it made of that makes it very effective, and how you can get it in this informative piece.
What is tinnitus?
WebMD defines tinnitus as the ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, whistling or other similar sensation in your ears. People who have this find it extremely bothersome, as it can go on for days and vary in volume.
Tinnitus can also be a cause of these following factors:
- Exposure to loud sounds
- Head trauma
- Meniere’s disease
- Substance abuse
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
What this means is that tinnitus is not an ear disorder. Rather, it is a symptom of an underlying condition. If it is not managed, it can lead to anxiety, mild dizziness, poor memory, or worse, hearing loss, ear injuries, or circulatory system or brain disorders.
These symptoms are common in the elderly, who should be enjoying what life has to offer than fussing over their sicknesses. Instead, some have actually lost their will to live because tinnitus has affected their productivity and relationships.
Fret not, Neurossential offers the solution to those problems.
What is Neurossential?
HealthPLUS Labs describes their product as a ‘natural brain-support blend that promotes a healthy communication between brain cells at all times’. You might be scratching your head about that description, since how does that relate to tinnitus?
The disease is actually a problem of our brain networks. Given the descriptions above, the conditions that arise from tinnitus are related to our brain. It is possible that we develop dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, brain tumors and other related diseases because of this incessant ringing in our ears.
Neurossential, whose natural formula is composed of 13 incredible ingredients, aims to make your life comfortable with their marvelous product. You can now go about your day with ease and tick off your bucket list of activities in peace.
What is Neurossential made of?
The product boasts of 13 natural ingredients that were thoroughly searched to help in combating tinnitus. They are also carefully selected for it to be truly effective. They are:
- Vitamin C – Most, if not all of us, know how powerful this ingredient is. Another thing we can add to its benefits is it can help people with serious mental health issues and produces collagen.
- Vitamin B6 – This works in conjunction with other ingredients such as vitamin B12 and Buchu leaves, as they keep our brain connections healthy and contribute to cell rejuvenation.
- Vitamin B3 – This ingredient, also known as niacin, fixes brain deterioration and DNA damage.
- Hawthorn berry – Like Vitamin B6, this works well with another ingredient. Together with hibiscus flower, they lessen the ringing sound of tinnitus.
- Olive leaf – The oil that comes from this ingredient is no stranger to us. The benefit that it can give in relation to tinnitus is fortifying the communication lines of our brain.
- Green tea – This antioxidant, along with other ingredients such as juniper berry and uva ursi, can prevent tinnitus and memory loss from happening.
- Garlic – The vegetable that makes our dishes smell and taste amazing actually works in improving our memory.
- Vitamin B9 – This ingredient, also known as folic acid, enhances brain health and aids in age-related hearing loss.
How do you use Neurossential?
It is recommended that users take two capsules a day during the morning. The HealthPLUS Labs site also suggests drinking lots of water with the supplement. However, if you are allergic to any one of the ingredients it is made of, it is best that you consult with your doctor first if it is safe to take the product.
Compared to other tinnitus treatments, Neurossential cannot be taken by pregnant women or those who are nursing and those who have these following medical conditions:
- Diabetes (or pre-diabetes);
- Heart ailments;
- High blood pressure;
- Prostate enlargement (as it can affect urination);
- Those with medication or prescription that can affect the effectivity of this supplement; and
- Thyroid disease.
Where do you get Neurossential?
Avail of Neurossential at their website: https://healthpluslabs.com/product/neurossential/. In each bottle, you get 60 capsules which you can buy in three different packages. You can opt to buy a single bottle for $99 or get the trio for $177, which makes each bottle $59 each. The best deal is to get six bottles for $294, as each bottle will now cost $49 each.
There is also a 60-day full money-back guarantee in case the product did not work for you.
Pros and Cons of Neurossential
There is no doubt that Neurossential is a wonderful product that aims to eradicate tinnitus. It does not treat the ear but the brain, which is the root cause of the problem. In taking the product, one will be relieved of his or her condition of they have tinnitus. For those who do not have it, they can experience better brain function with Neurossential.
The ingredients that make up the product are also all-natural, which lessens the toxins and chemicals that we take in our bodies. Neurossential also comes in discounted packages that make it easier for consumers to fulfill their need for the product.
However, as mentioned in a previous paragraph, the product is not for everyone. Although the ingredients used are safe, it is best to consult with your doctor if some of its components might not work with your present medication. Neurossential is just available online, which might make it difficult for senior users to obtain the product if they are not technologically-adverse.
Final Verdict: Is Neurossential for you?
If you are looking for something that would improve your brain function, I suggest that you try Neurossential. Although it initially claims to get rid of tinnitus, it can do so much more than that if you take it regularly. If the product does not work out for you, there is no buyer’s remorse – you can get your money back within 60 days of your purchase and trial.
There is nothing to lose in trying out a research-backed and all-natural product in alleviating a persistent condition. We hope this Neurossential product review was useful in your decision-making process.